- Plan 9 port of flex, a lex clone. Uses mk and pcc. Useful
for porting other programs.
- A port of GraphViz to Plan 9. Uses mk and pcc. dot, neato and twopi are built.
hget http://www2.davidashen.net/graphviz-p9.tbz|bunzip2|tar xT
to build the binaries,
mk BIN'='$home/bin/$objtype install
dot -Tps graphs/directed/crazy.dot -o crazy.ps
To visualize a graph.
- Sam 4.3 for Unix by Rob Pike. I use it to write code and documentation.
- Patch to the above to enable Unicode keyboard input under X11.
It allows to just type text with keyboard layout according
to xkb settings (that is, Hebrew, Armenian, Japanese etc.).
Sam's compose macros are preserved and can still
be used. sam+ucs+indent.diff.gz
includes another patch to enable autoindent in Sam, if anyone
is interested. It is temporary, I hope, as when I will do what
I am going to things like autoindent will be external to Sam,
and Sam's code will remain untouched (except for the unicode keyboard
- Relax NG splicer. It takes
a Relax NG grammar in XML syntax, expands all includes and
externalRefs, and optionally replaces references to text, empty,
or notAllowed with the patterns. The result is a 'compiled'
schema convenient for distribution.
This is a page from Davidashen